Saint Patrick Academy recognizes that participation in athletic activities, helps foster the development of the student physically, mentally, socially and spiritually to create a well-round educational experience.
Our philosophy of “never judge yourself by the scoreboard” is reinforced by focusing on how students uses their athletic opportunity to learn the concept of being on a team for the greater good.
All programs create a safe environment that places a high emphasis on promoting self-confidence and self-esteem. The importance of making available the opportunity for respectful faith filled athletics, where skill development, personal growth, teamwork, and the enjoyment of competition are emphasized is our goal.
We expect that our student athletes will at all times conduct themselves in a manner that will represent their team, their coaches, their school, their families and most importantly themselves in the highest of standards in their character and their behavior.
Sportsmanship and fair play are benchmarks that all coaches weave into their programs.
- Middle School Soccer (coed) – Seacoast New Hampshire League
- Middle School Basketball (Boys) – Great Eastern New Hampshire League
- Middle School Basketball (Girls) – Great Eastern New Hampshire League
- Elementary Basketball (Girls) – Portsmouth Elementary Basketball League
- Elementary Basketball (Boys) – Portsmouth Elementary Basketball League
- Cross Country – Fall (Co-ed Grades 5 – 8) – Seacoast New Hampshire League
- Track – Middle School – Spring (Co-ed 6 – 8) – Seacoast New Hampshire League
- Track – Elementary – Spring (Co-ed 4 – 5) – Portsmouth Elementary Track League
Mr. Rick Bean
Director of Athletics
Please note that an updated Athletic Handbook can be found here.